WELCOME TO WHOLESALE CHEAP DISCOUNT ZIPPO ONLINE STORE
""""SKU-2425-S Zippo Single Wick
Zippo’s Genuine Wick will keep your windproof lighter working at optimum performance. One wick included per package.
Initially a new wick is white. Over time, the wick will turn black from carbon build up, which will reduce performance. When this happens you need to “trim the wick:”
1. Using a pair of tweezers or needle nose pliers, gently pull it up until the clean wick appears. Grab the wick as far down as possible to avoid ripping the wick.
2. Trim the end even with the top of the chimney using scissors or wire cutters.
To install a new wick on a regular or slim lighter model:
1. Remove all of the fuel chamber’s components; the flint screw, felt pad, packing material, and the old wick.
2. Install the new wick thru the chimney hole and bend the top portion of the wick over the chimney to hold it in place during reassembly.
3. Replace the packing material in small pieces, interweaving the wick between the padding in a serpentine or “S” pattern.
4. Reinstall the felt pad over the flint tube and secure it with the flint spring as previously mentioned
5. Trim the wick even with the chimney height and reinstall the insert into the case.